In order to provide tangible resources and opportunities, we rely on the generosity and support of community partnerships. As a corporate partner you will receive a range of tiered benefits for your organisation.
Women remain underrepresented in the aviation and aerospace sectors. Many opportunities within the industry are still unknown to the younger generation.
WAI Australia believes that education of is the key to changing perceptions in and of the industry. To increase the pool of willing talent available in the industry and to shift the gender imbalance we share our knowledge and encourage participation in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) pathways for the next generation of industry leaders.
With the generous support of your organisation, we can work towards achieving our goal of raising more awareness of women in aviation and aerospace. We can also provide valuable support and mentoring to those pursuing their passion and ambitions in these fields.
A corporate membership with WAI Australia includes the dual membership of WAI International and the Australian chapter.
Individual memberships for four (4) company representatives for both the Australian and International WAI chapters.
- Global brand exposure
- Advertising discounts in Aviation for Women magazine and the Annual Conference program
- WAI Publications, including Aviation for Women magazine. WAI mailings are sent to one corporate member representative
- International Web site listing
- Exhibitor discount at the annual international conference
- Brand visibility through complimentary listings in association publications
- Conference discounts for one representative at the Individual Member Rate
- Recruitment opportunities through participation in the international annual conference
Australian Membership Benefits
- Brand exposure through media & social media platforms
- Opportunity to showcase your brand through the National Conference
- Opportunity to participate in our Corporate Executive Board
- Opportunities to participate in Girls in Aviation Day events
- Brand showcasing during the education events programs & activities
- Networking opportunities at local events
- Opportunity to participate in the scholarship program
- Networking and promotion through participation in regional and international mentoring programs
- WAI Australian Chapter web site listing & promotion
- Branding support on marketing materials
Membership fees are $1,800 + GST and can be paid either via Credit Card/Bank Transfer. If you would like to join WAI as a Corporate member, please request a Corporate Membership below.
For more information, please contact the WAI Corporate Outreach by email firstname.lastname@example.org